Obamacare Insurance Enrollment in Weston, FL
Why You Need Affordable Healthcare Insurance
If you are sick or have an injury, your first priority is getting well. The last thing you want to worry about is how you will pay for your medical care. That’s where health insurance comes in. Health insurance is a way to help protect yourself and your family from the high cost of medical care. It can also give you peace of mind knowing that you have coverage if something happens. If you don’t have health insurance, you may be able to get it through the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The ACA is also called “Obamacare.” It is a law that ensures all Americans have access to quality, affordable health insurance.
What's Covered in Obamacare Health Insurance Plans?
• Emergency services
• Mental health and substance abuse services
• Prenatal and newborn care
• Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
• Laboratory services
• Prescription drugs
• Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
• Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
Some states may have additional benefits that must be covered.
If you live in Weston, Florida, and want to sign up for Obamacare, there are a few ways to do so. You can sign up online at Healthcare.gov, by phone, or in person. If you sign up online, you will first create an account and then fill out an application. The application will ask questions about your household size and income. Some things you’ll need to apply include:
- Your Social Security number, or the Social Security numbers of everyone in your household
- Your birth date and email address
- An estimate of your annual income (you can find this on your most recent tax return)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage
If you or anyone in your household has health insurance through a job, you’ll need information about that coverage. After you’ve completed the application, you’ll see all the health insurance plans available to you and be able to compare them side by side. You can also find out if you qualify for a subsidy, which is financial assistance to help you pay for your premiums.